Juki Haruka TL-18QVP | Sewing Machine
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Haruka TL-18QVP is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable sewing machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. As a reflection of JUKI's Japanese heritage, the TL-18QVP was named Haruka meaning "beyond." Go beyond expectation with Haruka!
Float Function (Micro-Lifter): Now equipped with the same mechanism as JUKI industrial sewing machines for preventing uneven sewing on quilts and velvet, as well as stretched stitches on knit fabrics. The presser foot floats 0 to 2mm above the material making it useful for sewing over thick seams.
- Attachment Mounting Plate: A separate attachment mounting plate for installing fabric guides and other attachments. This extends the life of the sewing machine, as it can now be replaced when the mounting holes become damaged.
- LED Sewing Light Brightness Adjustment: A switch in the needle area allows you to adjust the brightness of the light between high, medium, low, and off.
Automatic Thread Trimmer: The machine is equipped with an automatic thread button that simultaneously trims the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. Both the trim button and the foot controller engage the advanced Juki industrial style thread trimming mechanism.
- Thread Tension Scale: The machine also has the thread tension scale, which allows you to adjust the tension according to the thread and material to be used.
- Maximum Speed Control: The new speed control lever gives you complete control over sewing speed. Set the speed from 200 to 1500 stitches per minute, or any speed in between for free motion, and precision sewing.
- Materials are sewn with Ease: The microcomputer controlled, speed control mechanism, allows the machine to sew materials at low speeds. This provides for accurate feed and perfect stitching when sewing heavy weight fabric, quilting and multiple layers of materials.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
- Needle Up/Down Control: When you stop sewing, the machine will stop with the needle in the down position to allow for pivoting or more accurate free motion work. To move the needle up or down as desired, simply press the needle up/down button.
- Truly Illuminating: The bright-white LED lighting, provides an illuminated view of the sewing area and allows for more precise sewing.
- Automatic Needle Threader: The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- Easy Bobbin Replacement: The bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
- Nothing Free Motion Quilts Better Than a Juki: Juki's rich tradition in quilting continues with the TL-2010Q. The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with precision and ease.
- Juki 1/4 Inch and 1/5 Inch Quilting Feet: The quilting feet are designed for free motion quilting and free-hand embroidery. Just lower the feed dogs and stitch away.
- Juki Even Feed Foot: With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine's ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvets, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.
- Knee Lifter Lever: The knee lifter level allows you to lift/lower the presser foot without using your hands. The presser foot can be raised as high as 12mm.
- 1/4" foot
- Compensating foot
- 1/5" quilting foot
- 1/4" quilting foot
- Front open toe quilting foot
- Quilt guide for even feed foot
- Upper feed foot
- Zipper attaching foot
- Hemming foot
- Knee lift lever
- Power cord
- Sewing machine cover
- Spool cap
- Needle pack (HAx1)
- 4 Bobbins
- Cleaning brush
- Small screwdriver
- Exclusive screwdriver
- Auxiliary table
- Foot switch stopper
- Foot control