Please refer to our class registration policies before registering for a class!
- You must have a paid registration in order to be counted as a participant.
- Registration should be paid within 72 hours of the class.
- Registrations can be made at the store, by phone, or online.
- We are unable to accommodate unregistered drop-in participants.
- Supply lists are provided upon payment.
- Class participants receive a 10% discount on all regularly priced class supplies at the time of registration and on class meeting days.
- You may cancel a class for a full refund 72 hours (3 days) before the class.
- If you cancel a class less than 72 hours before the class meets, you forfeit your class fee.