Even the most well loved machines need to be serviced from time to time. In fact, the well loved ones tend to need it even more! We offer service and repairs for most makes and models of machines. Including, but not limited to, industrial and multi-needle embroidery machines. Our full-time service technician, David, is happy to get your machine back to tip top shape!
Brands and Machines we Service:
- Baby Lock Sewing Machines
- Elna Sewing Machines
- Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machines
- Pfaff Sewing Machines
- Janome Sewing Machines
- Eversewn Sewing Machines
- Juki Sewing Machines
- Brother Sewing Machines
- Singer Sewing Machines
- Kenmore Sewing Machines
- White Sewing Machines
- Vintage Sewing Machines
- Quilting and Long Arm Machines
- Multi-Needle Machines
- Industrial Machines
We no longer do off-site service or home visits, you will need to bring your machine to us.
If you are bringing a machine in please remember your:
- Power cord
- Foot controller (if needed to run the machine)
- Bobbin case with a bobbin
- General presser foot (for sewing)
- Embroidery Unit, bobbin case for embroidery (if needed), embroidery presser foot, and one hoop (if embroidery)
- If you have multiple needle plates, please include the zig-zag plate.
- If sending someone that is not the main user, we will need the main user's contact information (full name, phone, email address) as well as a description of the issue.
- We DO NOT need your machine cover/case, extra accessories, manuals, or projects that are not related to an issue with the machine.
We know that machine service turn around times are longer than usual across the country right now. We are working hard to provide quality service for all of our customers. If you would like to pre check in your machine, and then bring your machine in as it gets closer to it's turn in line give us a call at (512) 310-7349 to set that up with us or to check on current turnaround times.
Note: we no longer service vacuum cleaners or shampooers.
Authorized Service Center for Brother