Machine Service & Repair
Even the most well loved machines need to be serviced from time to time. In fact, the well loved ones tend to need it even more! We offer service and repairs for most makes and models of machines. Including, but not limited to, industrial and multi-needle embroidery machines. Our full-time service technician, David, is happy to get your machine back to tip top shape!
If you are bringing a machine in please remember your:
- Power cord
- Foot controller (if needed to run the machine)
- Bobbincase with a bobbin
- General presser foot (for sewing)
- Embroidery Unit, bobbincase for embroidery (if needed), embroidery presser foot, and one hoop (if embroidery)
- If you have multiple needle plates, please include the zig-zag plate.
- If sending someone that is not the main user, we will need the main user's contact information (full name, phone, address) as well as a description of the issue.
For current turnaround times, give us a call at (512) 310-7349
Note: we no longer service vacuum cleaners or shampooers.
Authorized Service Center for Brother