Husqvarna Viking Designer Sapphire™ 85 | Sewing and Embroidery
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
mySewnet™ Enabled • Wifi Access - Connect to mySewnet™ apps, update your machine, wirelessly transfer designs between devices, and more.
• mySewnet™ Library - Have access to a full, continuously
growing library of high quality embroidery designs
directly on screen.*
• mySewnet™ Software - With the complimentary software
you can customize designs on your computer: Flip, Rotate,
Combine, Change color, ColorSort and more. For more
creative features consider the first and only subscription
based mySewnet™ software services.
• mySewnet™ Cloud - Get a free mySewnet™ Cloud account
to use free apps, transfer designs, and more.
• mySewnet™ Blog - Enjoy a live feed directly on your
screen of news, free projects, and free designs.
• Free Apps Available: Use MySewMonitor™ to receive
notifications from your machine or assist with design
placement, QuickDesign™ will allow you to create designs
from your tablet or smartphone and the JoyOS ADVISOR™
app is like having your machine with you anywhere you go.
Large 8” Color Touch Screen
Easy to navigate through various screens using multi-touch
• Drag and drop on screen, zoom, rotate, pinch, swipe and
spread, just like on any tablet or smartphone.
• Large (8”, 177x99mm) full-color capacitive touch screen.
• High resolution (1024x600)
• Smart toolbox for easy editing; one touch access to the
most used tools.
• User-friendly interface with everything at your fingertips.
• Interactive tutorials - Learn how to sew collars, hems,
exclusive stitch techniques, insert zippers, stich out beautiful
embroidery designs and more.
• Sewing Instructions - Sewing and embroidery projects
with step-by-step instructions needed built-in.
• Step-by-Step Workbook- Learn the amazing features of
the machine like Design Positioning, Design Shaping and
• Easy Access User’s Guide - Get access to the full User’s
Guide directly on the machine with the easy access icon.
Use the search function to effortlessly find the topics
you want to learn more about.
• Stabilizer Guide - The perfect tool when choosing the
correct stabilizer for your project.
• Quick Start Guide - Learn how to set up your machine for
sewing or embroidery so you can start stitching sooner.
• Accessory Guide - Full set-up and instructions for some
of our more advanced accessories.
deLuxe™ Stitch System
Less effort spent on machine adjustments with high quality
results regardless of fabric and thread type. Perfect for metallic
or other specialty threads. Gorgeous stitch results on both sides
of the fabric.
• Thread Portioning - Feeds the optimum amount of
thread for each stitch, no matter what thread type or
fabric thickness, when sewing or embroidering.
• Thread Portioning or Thread Tension - The machine
will automatically select Thread Portioning or Thread
Tension for specific techniques/accessories to achieve the
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™
Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts to any
thickness of fabric for perfect, even feeding as you sew.
Sensor Foot Lift
• Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for every
• Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift.
• Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for
maximum space to slide thick fabrics and quilts under the
Sensor Foot Pivot
• Automatic pivot position with needle down for instant
pivoting, easy appliqué and quilting.
• Your hands are free to guide the fabric.
Sensor Foot Pressure
• The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the
fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure,
for even feeding on all fabric types
Generous Embroidery Area
Let your creativity grow even larger and embroider with the
market’s largest embroidery area using the optional 14”x13 ¾”
(360x350mm) DESIGNER™ Majestic Hoop (shown below).**
• Three embroidery hoops included:
• DESIGNER™ Royal Hoop 360x200mm
• DESIGNER™ Crown Hoop 260x200mm
• DESIGNER™ Splendid Square Hoop 120x120mm
• Several optional hoops available for special techniques
like endless embroideries, quilting, textured embroideries
and much more.