Pfaff passport 2.0 ™ | Sewing Machine
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Imagine a sewing machine compact enough to whisk away to a sewing class or fit on your bookshelf. Now, imagine this same machine is chock-full of features designed to meet the high demands of the PFAFF® sewer. The passport™ 2.0 sewing machine is specially designed for small spaces, as well as going places such as classes, retreats or any sewing journey. It is your license to venture out in the world and discover new ways and new places to sew! No limits. Just freedom.
- Compact/Portable Sewing Machine Perfect for taking to classes and for travel (lightweight: 13.9 lbs / 6.3 kg).
- The Original IDT™ System Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 45 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- PFAFF® Original Presser Foot System Many optional accessories are available to expand the sewing experience.
- 70 Stitches A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art stitches and satin stitches.
- Beautiful Appliqué Pin Stitch Adjustable; easy to achieve your desired result.
- START/STOP BUTTON Press the Start/Stop button to sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- SPEED SLIDER Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
- EXTERNAL FEED DOG DROP Convenient location; lower the feed dogs from the back of the free arm. Ideal for stippling, freemotion embroidery or darning.
- TWO LED LIGHT SOURCES Optimized bright lights illuminate your sewing area without shadows.
- STITCH MENU TAB Convenient location on the right side of the machine. Pull out to view the complete collection of stitches.