Brother Entrepreneur Pro X PR1055X | Multi-Needle Embroidery
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
In Store Pick Up Only. This machine cannot be shipped.
Check out the PR1055X Brochure Here!
The Most Innovative 10-Needle Home and Small Business Embroidery Machine
Take a closer look at the revolutionary Entrepreneur Pro PR1055X, a highly powerful and efficient 10-needle embroidery machine, but with the ease-of-use and reliability that only Brother can provide. The PR1055X raises the bar within the industry for embroidery enthusiasts, crafters and home-based entrepreneurs. The PR1055X comes equipped with some of the most powerful design and editing capabilities ever built into a multi-needle embroidery machine. Just when you think you've reached the limits of creative freedom, look again...
eXplore the possibilities!
Built-in Designs and My Stitch Monitor Mobile App in the PR1055X
• 10 Needles and Large 10.1" Built-in High Definition LCD Display Increase your productivity with 10 needles and stitch designs up to 10 colors without changing thread. View your creations in a classleading crisp, vivid color LCD display and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. View 29 built-in tutorial videos or MP4 files on-screen.
• Brother-Exclusive My Design Center Built-in Software for Virtually Endless Design Possibilities Draw designs directly onto the screen or use the included scanning frame to scan art to embroider. With up to 1600% zoom, view the smallest details of your designs on the LCD display.
• Add Beautiful Stippling and Decorative Fills Accurately add stippling or echo stitching to any embroidery design, or save the outline, and then choose from 26 new built-in decorative fill patterns. With the embroidery preview mode now 40% wider, see the selected stippling or fill patterns before you begin to stitch.
• Enhanced Embroidery Editing Elevate your embroidery with the best in class editing features. Left, center, and right alignment; undo and redo functions; grouping after line break; edit a single letter or a full line of text; and ‘no sew’ buttons allow you to turn off color sections of a design.
• Built-in Embroidery Designs and Fonts with Fast Embroidery Speeds Explore 1,184 built-in embroidery designs, including 140 frame pattern combinations, 40 size-adjustable embroidery lettering fonts, and 14 monogramming font styles. Embroider up to 1,000 stitches per minute in just seven seconds flat with industry leading high-speed acceleration.
• Expansive Embroidery Area of 14" x 8" Perfect for large projects, including quilts and jacket backs. Includes four sizes of embroidery frames: 14" x 8", 5" x 7", 4" x 4", and 2" x 1.5".
• Industry-First InnovEye Technology with Virtual Design Preview Get a real-time camera view of the needle area and see your embroidery design on your fabric – no scanning needed! Also, scan your fabric or garment, preview your design on-screen, and you’re ready to embroider. It works with the optional cap and cylinder frames for tight spaces.
• Wireless LAN Connectivity – My Stitch Monitor Mobile App Keep track of your embroidery with the My Stitch Monitor mobile app on your iOS or AndroidTM device. Follow the progress of your project and get alerts when it’s time to change threads or when your embroidery is finished.
• Wireless LAN Connectivity – Link Function With wireless LAN connectivity and PE-DESIGN 11 software*, you can link as many as 10 machines without a cable.
• Magnetic Sash Frame* Patent-Pending Brother-Exclusive Hoopnetic Magnetic Frame Hoop and embroider thick materials with ease. Avoid fabric shifting and the need to re-hoop the fabric when connecting designs or embroidering large areas. Just slide the fabric on the frame for the next area to be embroidered.
• Tubular Frame Table* Embroider easily on sleeves, pants, and other tubular items. Serves as extra support for big fabrics. Easily attach and remove with no space between machine and table.
• Flat Brim Cap Frame* Patent-Pending Industry-First ‘Scratch-Free’ Flat Brim Cap Frame Embroider more types of hats than before with the easy-to-use ‘scratch-free’ cap frame. You can stitch an industry leading 35% closer to the brim (6-10 mm), depending on the cap.
Tags: Brother 1055, 1055X, PR1055, 10 Needle