Crosses: Three Ways | Faith and Fabric
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Create not one but three different patterns with this beautiful three-in-one Christian Cross quilt pattern! Each quilt finishes at 24″x24″, making them the perfect size for a wall hanging, oversized pillow, church banner, or baby quilt.
- Modern Crosses: this cross quilt pattern was designed around the modern quilt element of extensive white / background space. A bold cross stands out against the background in the upper left, while complimentarily-colored crosses fill the lower right. By alternating the colors of the crosses in the bottom right, and leaving a wide negative space in the middle, the single cross stands out like a beacon – and leaves so much open space for us to quilt in!
- Fading Crosses: in this cross quilt pattern, nine crosses stand prominent in the foreground while eight crosses fade into the background. I love how your eye *almost* misses the background crosses, as it’s the bolder, brighter ones in the foreground that catch your attention.
- Camo Crosses: there’s so much play in this pattern; you can make it like true camo using just shades of one single color, you can make it seasonal with your color choices (red/green for Christmas, pink/purple for Lent/Advent, green for Ordinary Time, pastels for Easter), or any other way you like!
- Pattern also includes a coloring page for each quilt so you can customize the color layout before you begin sewing + a QR code linking you to helpful video tutorials for piecing these three beautiful quilts!
This is a printed pattern.