Juki DDL8700 | Industrial Machine
IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!
JUKI'S NEWLY DESIGNED UNIQUE LOCKSTITCH MACHINE IS PERFECTLY DESIGNED FOR CREATING 21ST CENTURY FASHION
The optimum-balance and highly rigid machine head were created using the latest 3D-CAD design technology. Thanks to its low vibration and low noise feature, the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment. In addition, the distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is sufficiently wide to allow easy handling of the sewing material. This machine inherits all the desirable features, such as high-speed stitching performance 5,500sti/min, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the highly evaluated previous JUKI lockstitch machines.
- 110-volt dial-in servo motor included
- Up to 5500 sti/min
- Single-needle Lockstitch
- Use machine for light to medium weight materials
- NOT for leather or upholstery
- Max stitch length: 5 mm
- Needles: sizes 9-18 DBX1 (16x231)
- Stitch Length max. 5 mm
- Presser Foot Lift by hand, max. 5.5 mm; by knee, max. 13 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 30.7 mm
- Feed dogs 4-row (3-row)
- Hook auto-lubricating full rotary hook