Juki MO-2800 | Serger
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Achieve the ideal sewing with the newly enhanced, user-friendly serger, MO-2800! Effortless threading with the power of the air is found on JUKI's MO-2800. Using the easy threader feature, easily thread the machine from the threading hole to the looper with the power of a strong whoosh of air sent from the electric motor. This special function makes it fast and easy when threading the upper and lower looper. In addition, the MO-2800 comes equipped with an automatic needle threader making threading a breeze!
A JUKI exclusive, this serger comes with a patented Tweak Width Adjustment (TWA) mechanism. This mechanism easily corrects excess thread and fabric curling during overcasting.
Perfect for those who love to construct clothing and even piece quilts, the MO-2800 comes with amazing features to aid in your next project. In addition to our unique air loopers, new features include a magnet needle tray and rolled hemming with a knee lift lever included that allows you to work with confidence and comfort. Add serging techniques to your sewing world and open new doors to design opportunities!
- Looper Air Threading: Using the easy threader feature, easily thread the machine from the threading hole to the looper with the power of strong whoosh of air sent from the electric motor. This amazing function makes it fast and easy when threading the upper and lower looper.
- Step 1: Insert from 1/2 inch to 1 inch of thread into each threading hole at a time.
- Step 2: Press the air-control pushbutton and you are done! The MO-2800 was just simply threaded by air.
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Step 1: Lower the threading lever.
- Step 2: Hook the thread.
- Step 3: Release the lever to complete the threading.
- NEW! Curve Foot: The distance between the knife and the needle is 9.95mm, that is the industry's smallest knife-to-needle distance. With the supplied Curve Foot, you can handle the curved portions of the material smoothly and produce beautifully finished seams.
- NEW! Knee Lift Lever: The presser foot can be moved up and down without using your hands. The presser foot can be lifted to 6mm at the maximum to ensure easy placement and removal of the material. The maximum height is 8mm.
- JUKI EXCLUSIVE! Tweak with Adjustment (TWA): This sewing machine is provided with the patented TWA mechanism. With TWA, it is possible to easily correct excess thread and fabric curling during overcasting.
- NEW! Magnet Needle Tray: This tray is useful as a place to temporarily put a needle when changing over the sewing method from the 2-needle sewing to 1-needle sewing or when changing the needle. Two locations: on the right and left sides of the machine head.
- NEW! Easy Roll Hemming: Thread tension that is suitable for roll hemming can be obtained only by lifting the roll hemming thread tension lever. Simply raise the selection lever for overlock or roll hemming and set the cutting width adjusting dial 2.5 to 3.5 to allow the sewing machine to perform roll hemming.
- Upper Looper Converter 2-/3-Thread Conversion
- Switch to 2-Thread sewing simply by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment to the left, making this operation even easier.
- Adjustable Differential Feed: Even with easily stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette, create beautifully sewn finishes by adjusting the differential feed with the simple dialing of a knob. Adjustments can even be made while sewing.
- Ample Fabric Throat Area: The height of the throat is 68 mm. Due to this increased height, the usability of the workspace has improved infinitely.
- LED Sewing Light: The needle area is brightly illuminated. The long-life, energy-efficient and eco-friendly light will not heat up, even after a long period of continuous use.
- Amazingly Quiet Operation: The sound reducing design minimizes operating noise and the MO-2800 sews with less vibration.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Easy Thread Tension Adjustment: Infinitely variable adjustments can be made from 1 - 9. Turn the dial downwards for less tension. Turn the dial upwards for more tension.