Juki MO-3000QVP | Serger
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
With the Akane MO-3000QVP, sewing will never feel like a hobby. This overlock serger is equipped with new features to take your serging to the next level, including an automatic thread supply, chain-off thread cutter, micro-lifter, and effortless threading with the power of air!
JUKI has added features with you in mind, including a wide throat area, a bright workspace with color temperature adjustment, a magnet needle tray, an LCD screen, and 2- to 3- thread conversion. Also, new features allow you to operate the serger by hand or foot, like a knee lift lever and foot controller with foot switch functions.
Looking for more features? The MO-3000QVP is equipped to gather stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette with differential feed and sew rolled hemming for beautiful finishes on handkerchiefs. This serger takes your sewing to new heights!
- Chain-Off Thread Cutter: A JUKI Original, the chain-off thread can be cut manually by pressing the scissors button or using the foot switch. Automatic cutting is also possible and you can set the chain-off thread length.
- Micro-Lifter: With the micro-lifter, you can sew with the presser foot lifted up to 2.5mm. This extra spacing makes handling those bulky projects easier. Trying to finish the edge of a heavy winter coat or set elastic into a fleece waist band? Micro-lift is just what you need.
- Thread Delivery Adjustment Knob: The MO-3000QVP sews various stitches from 4 thread overcasting, 3 thread narrow and rolled hem by turning the stitch selector knob. With the automatic thread supply system, adjusting “tension” is a thing of the past. The joy and efficiency of serging is greatly increased.
- LCD: The LCD screen shows the selected stitch pattern as selected by the stitch selection knob.
- Easy Looper Threader: Easily thread the machine from the threading to the looper hole with the power of a strong whoosh of air sent from the electric motor allowing for fast threading of the upper and lower loopers.
- Automatic Needle Threader: Quickly thread the right and left needles with the automatic needle threader.
- Easy to Change Settings: The settings of the maximum sewing speed, automatic chain-off thread cutting length, color temperature of the LED lights, and the operation of the serger when operated with the foot switch can be changed with ease utilizing the LCD screen and operations buttons.
- Foot Controller with Foot Switch Functions: With the ability to assign a function to the heel side of the foot controller, you can carry out half-stitch, low-speed stitch, or chain-off thread cutting by depressing the heel side of the foot controller.
- Knee-Lifting Lever: The presser foot can be moved up and down without using your hands. The presser foot can be lifted to 6mm maximum to ensure easy placement and material removal.
- Wide Throat Area: The height of the throat is 2.6", providing a larger work area.
- Bright Workspace: The workspace is brightly illuminated with LED lights mounted at two locations. The long-life and energy-efficient LED lights will not heat up when used for a long period.
- Light Control Function: In addition to brightness, the color temperature of the LED lights can also be adjusted between daylight and soft white color. The LED light adjustment functions can also eliminate viewing difficulties caused by the combination of certain fabric and thread colors.
- Magnet Needle Tray: This is useful to temporarily put a needle when changing over the sewing method from the 2-needle sewing to 1-needle sewing or when changing the needle.
- 2-/3-Thread Conversion: It can change over the stitch type to 2-thread sewing by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment to the left.
- Differential Feed: Adjust stitch length by turning the exterior dial on the right-hand side.
- Wide Variety of Stitch Patterns: Sew both stretchy and knit fabrics with the 2/3/4 thread overlock with chain stitch, and cover stitch, 3-thread narrow overlock, and 3-thread rolled hem.
- Adjustable Stitch Length: Change the length of your stitch according to your project by simply turning the dial located on the exterior right-hand side within the range of 0.7 to 4mm.
- Cutting Width: Create perfect seams and rolled edges by easily adjusting the cutting width.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Ability to adjust the presser foot pressure according to the type of sewn material.